Sunday 8 January 2012

Save us from Love

At the age of 59 my conversation with my wife, who is 53, usually revolves round how much we love each other, i e how much she loves me and how little I care for her. She asks sarcastically,'Remember, since how many months you have not kissed me?' She forgets my kisses. And fact is in our 30 years of married life she has never even attempted to kiss me. Never. When she used to kiss her children I used to feel sorry for myself. 
If I don't watch TV serial with her she thinks I don't love her. Hindi TV serials are really irritating for me. I just can't bear/tolerate/stand them. So, I bring some movie which she likes to watch too. But here too our tests differ. She can stand any movie including art movies and except some horror movie. Now problem arise when I feel sleepy after a few minutes. She feels neglected again. 
When she goes to bed and I pick up some book to read because I am not yet ready to go to bed she will think I am avoiding her deliberately. Through her sleep she will poke me with comments like: Its already 12! or Will you please put off the lights now! Sometimes she gets furious and leaves the bed with the pillow to sleep in the drawing room. This is the time when I think I am in a real trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment